This spacious ground level unit is situated in a desirable street, in a quiet family oriented neighbourhood. This two bedroom unit has been recently renovated and is sure to impress. Spanning the width of the block, this unit is absolutely perfect for a small family, single professional or friends. Well-proportioned and solid, the unit offers a spacious open plan living and dining area, featuring a renovated kitchen with Subway tiling. With two-way access, this unit provides security, comfortable and convenience. This is one is a must to inspect!
In a brilliant location, local shopping, popular cafes and beautiful Koala Park at your doorstep. Well respected schools, major hospitals, Griffith University, Toohey Forest, cycle ways, parks, sporting clubs and restaurants are also within easy reach. Getting around is easy with public transport at your door, only minutes to the CBD - 10km, and easy access to the Ipswich Motorway.
Property features of 1/16 Koala Road at a glance:
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- 1 bathroom including laundry
- 1 single lock up garage with additional storage
- Relatively new flooring throughout
- Relatively new kitchen and appliances including dishwasher
- Air-conditioning in the lounge room
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
- Relatively new blinds/window coverings
- Ground floor opening onto a well maintained garden area
- Close to shopping centre, schools and public transport
**PETS CONSIDERED ON APPLICATION **
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - ITS EASY!
Click on the *Book Inspection* or *Request an Inspection* Button under the open for inspections times
*** By registering for an inspection, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time ****