Enjoy the privacy and size of this near new townhouse, located in the rear of a small exclusive complex of three. This modern townhouse will impress with its sleek neutral interior and high quality fittings and finishes. This spacious light-filled property offers privacy, security and convenience.
The generous air-conditioned living area with quality wooden floors and open plan designer kitchen flows out to a private covered patio and landscaped garden. Upstairs, the master has an ensuite, walk-in robe and air-conditioning, whilst the second bedroom opens out to its own balcony. The property has the added convenience of ground floor access to the secure double lock-up garage. All you need to do is move in and enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of living within a 10km radius of the CBD.
In a brilliant location, local shopping, popular cafes and beautiful Koala Park at your doorstep. Well respected schools, major hospitals, Griffith University, Toohey Forest, cycle ways, parks, sporting clubs and restaurants are also within easy reach. Getting around is easy with public transport at your door, only minutes to the CBD - 10km, and easy access to the Ipswich Motorway.
Property features of 2/12 Koala Road at a glance:
- Air-conditioned open-plan living area
- Designer kitchen with stone counter tops and dishwasher
- Covered patio area and private courtyard
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and air-conditioning
- Second bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and balcony
- Third bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fans
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Powder room downstairs for convenience
- Internal laundry
- Double remote lock-up garage with storage area
**SORRY NO PETS **
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - ITS EASY!
Click on the *Book Inspection* or *Request an Inspection* Button under the open for inspections times
*** By registering for an inspection, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time ****