SECURE YOUR FAMILY'S FUTURE IN YERONGA
This private Yeronga Residence at 128 Kadumba Street Yeronga is positioned on a sprawling 3,136sqm meandering through to the Brisbane River with direct Riverfront access and views. This property truly offers a very rare opportunity in the very tightly held pocket of Yeronga to secure a parcel of land not only of this size but of this calibre.
The current family have called this property their home for over 25 years and are ready to pass on this post war home to the next family to enjoy as much as they have and to create new memories. Over the years they have watched their children enjoy a backyard that for many only dreams are made of. Sitting on their back deck they have been able to watch their children (and many of their friends!) enjoying the space of the amazing yard, swimming in the in-ground pool, practising cricket in the nets or having a shoot-out on the basketball pad. One thing is for sure, your kids will always sleep well after a day of adventure, all enjoyed without leaving home!
All you have to do is move in an start enjoying the lifestyle surrounding you, or add some of your own personal touches and take the home to another level. With 5 bedrooms on offer (2 upstairs and 3 downstairs); 2 bathrooms (one on each level); 2 living areas (one on each level), multiple outdoor entertaining spaces including large upper deck, lower covered entertaining flowing out from the family living overlooking the pool and also an oversize courtyard for the largest of gatherings.
Surrounded by prestigious homes but in such a private location, in one of the area's most desirable pockets, this home offers a rare opportunity often sought after but rarely found sprawling over a large parcel of prime inner city real estate. With easy access to Major Hospitals, Major Universities, St Sebastian's Primary School, Yeronga State School, Prestige Private Schools, parks, river walks, shopping centres and cafes, Yeronga offers an outstanding lifestyle only 5km to the CBD.
Outstanding features of 128 Kadumba St Yeronga at a glance:
- 3,136sqm of Prime Real Estate with direct River access
- Beautiful views of the river
- Private backdrop
- 5 bedrooms - 2 upstairs and 3 downstairs
- Downstairs rooms all have built in desks and 2 of them have walk-in robes
- 2 bathrooms - one upstairs and one downstairs
- 2 living areas, one on each level
- Open plan living and dining that flow out to the large deck taking full advantage of the beautiful and private backdrop
- Multiple entertaining spaces to accommodate a large amount of guests which include a covered back deck, downstairs covered entertaining and a large courtyard perfect for BBQ's overlooking the pool
- In-ground swimming pool
- Cricket nets + basketball pad
- Split system air-conditioning
- Wood burning fireplace features in the main living room
- Walk to St Sebastian's Primary School, bus, train, cafe's, shops and parks
- A bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the University of Queensland
- Easy access to the Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools and the CBD
Call Jane Elvin to discuss this property further.