50 Livingstone Street offers an excellent opportunity to secure a large parcel of land within the tightly held Yeerongpilly pocket. The double gabled 1935 Queenslander is positioned on an 810sqm, fully fenced block spread over two lots offering so many opportunities for the future!
The moment you walk through the front gate you are welcomed by the charm and character of yesteryear. You enter the home via the front porch a perfect vantage point to watch the world go by leading through to the heart of the home with high ceilings, VJ's, honey coloured wooden floor boards and casement windows, all the characteristic we have come to love of Queenslanders. This home offers the perfect blend of character and comfort with two oversized bedrooms plus a large sleep out perfect for studies / walk in robes / ensuite / TV room; plus the modern conveniences expected of today including ducted air-conditioning; country style kitchen with freestanding 5 burner oven, dishwasher and island bench; finished off with two oversized decks where no doubt a lot of your living will happen.
There is plenty of room to extend the home to create more bedrooms or bathrooms if needed without the huge expense of raising the house. Or for those wanting to capitalise on the position and the land, move the house to one lot and either sell off the other lot or build a new home or townhouses, whatever you decided you are perfectly positioned for a great investment into the future.
Yeerongpilly is ideally located offering easy access to the Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, QLD Tennis Centre & shops; just a bike ride to the Green Bridge; and walking distance to Yeronga Primary & High Schools, tennis courts, parks, train and bus, Yeerongpilly offers an outstanding lifestyle only 5km to the CBD.
Outstanding features of 50 Livingstone St Yeerongpilly at a glance:
- Fully fenced 810sqm block on 2 lots
- 2 oversized bedrooms
- Large sleep out running off the bedrooms, ideal for studies/walk in robes/ensuite/TV room
- Country style kitchen with 5 burner freestanding oven, dishwasher, island bench & ample storage
- Honey coloured floorboards throughout, high ceilings & casement windows
- Good sized bathroom with corner spa
- 2 large decks to house the largest of parties!
- Ducted air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Solar panels
- Huge storage under the house, with room for the workshop and all of the toys
- Move the house over & split the blocks
- Potential to build townhouses on the excess land!
- Within easy access to the Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, QLD Tennis Centre & shops
- Just a bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to UQ
- Walking distance Yeronga Primary & High School, tennis courts, Yeronga Park Swimming Pool, parks, train & bus
- Only 5km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin to discuss this opportunity further.