LIMITLESS POTENTIAL IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
Being offered to the market for the first time in 17 years, 215 Park Road Yeerongpilly offers limitless potential for the savvy buyer. Set on a 810m2 block and zoned low medium density, offering development potential if ever needed, but surrounded by beautiful family homes creating perfect family level.
This charming 3 bedroom Queenslander has been raised to legal height ready to be transformed in to a suburban masterpiece giving you a blank canvas to complete your dream. Or just move in live in as is with the lower level of living offering rare space for cars, trailer, boat - all the toys! Tastefully renovated, the wooden floors throughout are matched with a neutral and earthy colour palette that will make styling the property simple. The open plan floor plan and expansive bi-fold doors allow for seamless family living between the kitchen, living and outdoor entertainment space.
The pool is beautifully landscaped, creating your own private oasis in your backyard. The backyard is fully-fenced perfect to keep the kids and animals in. A garden shed allows for extra storage space.
Yeerongpilly is ideally located offering easy access to the Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, QLD Tennis Centre & shops. Just a bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the University of QLD and within walking distance to Yeronga Primary & High Schools, tennis courts, parks, train and bus. Yeerongpilly offers an ouststanding lifestyle only 5km to the CBD.
Outstanding features of 215 Park Road Yeerongpilly at a glance:
- Large 810m2 block zone low medium density
- Tastefully renovated throughout
- Spacious kitchen with expansive stone benchtops
- Wooden floorboards and neutral colour palette
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Two bathrooms including an ensuite to the Master bedroom
- Open plan design ideal for family living
- Beautiful kitchen with gas cooking, lots of preparation space and ample storage
- Entertainment deck plus another covered entertainment space downstairs
- Sparkling in-ground pool with tropical gardens
- Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Raised to legal height making renovations to the lower level easy
- Quiet, leafy neighbourhood
- Water tank
- Walk to Yeronga State Primary School, Yeronga State High School, Yeronga Swimming Pool, train, bus, sports grounds and cafes
Call Jane Elvin to discuss this opportunity further.