ALL THE LIVING ON ONE LEVEL
158 Park Rd Yeerongpilly has been meticulously renovated offering multiple living and entertaining spaces perfect for families or executive couples alike.
Situated on a large 741sqm block, this single level home has been extensively renovated with nothing left to do but move in. The internal living opens up to the large entertainer's deck via bi-fold doors blending seamlessly from indoors to outdoors making entertaining and family living a breeze. The Chef's style kitchen creates the hub of the home and offers Caesar Stone bench tops, soft close drawers, Smeg appliances, and loads of storage.
All of this overlooks the in-ground pool and fully fenced yard ensuring the kids are never too far from sight, whether in the pool or just playing in the yard. Offering 5 bedrooms (the 5th bedroom can be utilised as a 2nd living area), 2 large new bathrooms, and fully ducted air-conditioning to just name a few features.
With easy access to the Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools & Fairfield Shopping Centre; just a bike ride to the Green Bridge; and walking distance to Yeronga Primary & High School, tennis courts, parks, train and bus, Yeerongpilly offers an outstanding lifestyle only 5km to the CBD with excellent capital growth potential.
Outstanding features of 158 Park Rd Yeerongpilly at a glance:
- 5 good sized bedrooms
- All the living on one level
- Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- 5th bedroom can be utilised as a 2nd living room
- 2 full bathrooms + a 3rd toilet
- Chef's style kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, island bench, 2 pack cabinetry including soft close drawers, Smeg appliances
- Fully zoned ducted air-conditioning Samsung 10kw
- Wooden floorboards throughout, high ceilings & VJ's
- New in-ground pool with spa & water features
- Fully fenced yard with garden shed
- 3kw solar system
- Built-in BBQ with Caesar stone benches
- Alarm system
- Easy access to Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Prestige Private Schools, the Green Bridge & shops
- Walking distance to Yeronga Primary & High School, tennis courts, parks, train & bus
- Only 5km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin to discuss this property further.