STATELY HOME STEEPED IN HISTORY
14 Heathwhite St Tarragindi is a home steeped in history with many stories to tell. Originally built in 1949 when the home then commanded 22 acres this now stately home occupies a large and rare 2,175sqm block.
Offering a perfect North East aspect to the rear and a 65m frontage to Weller's Hill Reserve which provides an extension to an already enormous yard and access to the walkways and everything the reserve has to offer.
This original block work and stucco home still carries the character and features of yesteryear with ornate cornices, hardwood floors throughout, arched hallways, fire place and loft all which have been extensively restored back to their former glory. Designer John Anderson has created a contemporary extension blending beautifully and connecting old with new by a breezeway.
With all the living on one level, the new extension offers a parents retreat with the Master bedroom and a 2nd living area allowing separation when needed. The 3 other bedrooms are all built in and there is an option to create a 5th bedroom where the current study/playroom is. The tinkerer of the home has not been forgotten with a large 4 bay shed with heaps of room for storage and projects.
Located within the highly sought after Weller's Hill precinct and walking distance to Weller's Hill State School, shops and bus, and easy access to Major Universities, Major Hospitals, M1 Motorway and only 7km to the CBD. Tarragindi offers an outstanding lifestyle within a strong residential community.
* Stately block work and stucco home on an expansive 2175 sqm of land in Weller's Hill precinct
* Perfect northeast aspect to the rear, together with 65m private frontage to the forest.
* Built in 1949 with original home extensively renovated & restored
* Architect John Anderson designed the contemporary extension respectfully placed across a breezeway from the original house
* Designer pool and landscape, architect designed courtyard
* Modern kitchen with heaps of storage, German appliances, overlooking pool with splash back view to the forest
* Landscaped yard with magnificent feature trees and shrubs
* Four generous bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite, option for a 5th
* Two separate living / dining areas one with original fireplace
* Patio area looks over the swimming pool and forest, enjoying the morning sun
* Separate new 72 sqm shed with storage and accommodation for 4 cars
* Has the capacity to subdivide a 600 sqm block off with 25m boundary to the reserve should anyone wish to build an additional house or simply want that flexibility
* A home suitable for families of all sizes and ages, perfect for families wanting space and growth with the bonus of living all on one level. A magnificent block to math the beautiful home. Also a dual living opportunity - add a kitchen to the original home.