One of the first houses built in the street in 1960, 7 Melina St Salisbury has only ever had one owner, built and loved by the same family for 57 years. The current owners were heavily involved in the community and founding members of the Salisbury Bowls Club. Melina Street was and still is a very welcoming neighbourhood where lifelong friendships have been made and over recent years the older families are starting to move out, making way for the young families, a real changing of the guard.
This neat and tidy post war home has a lot more to offer than meets the eye and needs to be inspected to appreciate all on offer. With 3 good sized bedrooms, the master is located at the back of the house with a walk-in robe and ensuite; open plan living and dining with a great retro feel; play room for the kids or hobby room for Mum; billiards room with a bar, perfect for parties and relaxing; separate office with a toilet; all on a good sized 627sqm residential block.
There is plenty of opportunity to upgrade the home and add your own personal touch, but with an oversized floor plan there is room for all the family and the opportunity to create a home office or Granny Flat / Teenagers retreat if needed. A perfect first home, renovation project or investment property.
Located in a friendly neighbourhood close to Salisbury's schools, shops, cafes, parks and public transport. Walking distance to Aldi Shopping Centre with an array of amenities, including grocery shopping, and take away food shops. The Salisbury train station is only a short drive down the road, there's easy access to the Freeway and you are within 10km to Brisbane CBD. Easy access to Griffith University (Nathan campus), the QEII Hospital and major shopping centres at Garden City and Sunnybank Plaza. Work and play is never too far away!
Features of 7 Melina St Salisbury at a glance:
- 627sqm, residential block
- All the living on one level
- 3 bedrooms + playroom
- Master bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in robe
- Open plan lounge and dining
- Hardwood timber floors throughout
- Lovely, sun filled porch to watch the world go by
- Billiard room with bar, perfect for parties and relaxing
- Separate office with toilet
- Plenty of room for the caravan or trailer
- Close to schools, shops, cafes & public transport
- Walk to Aldi Shopping Centre for groceries & take away food
- Easy access to Griffith University, QE11 Hospital, Garden City Shopping Centre & Sunnybank Plaza
- Within 10km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin to discuss 7 Melina St further.