WHEN SPACE AND ENTERTAINMENT MEET FAMILY LIVING
If you are looking for inner city living in a designer home, but still want a community feel…look no further than 23 Frank Street Norman Park.
On offer is this fantastic two-level home in Norman Park, now favoured to be one of Brisbane’s most sought-after suburbs. Properties like this don’t come along often and it is sure to tick all the boxes for families, executive couples, astute investors and those wanting dual living potential.
With 5 oversized bedrooms, 3 on the upper level and two on the lower level, a perfect set up for visitors, teenager retreat or dual living; and with three full sized bathrooms, everyone’s needs are catered for.
The air-conditioned master bedroom deserves a special mention, with walk in robe, ensuite, study area/sunroom, and north facing front deck capturing beautiful breezes and city glimpses…a real oasis to escape, relax and restore!
Upstairs has open plan living and dining with a centrally located gourmet kitchen. Quality appliances, stone benchtops, island bench and ample storage help create an entertainers dream environment flowing seamlessly out to a private covered deck.
The large rumpus area downstairs was designed with entertainment and fun in mind, with a bar area set up and leading out to a second covered entertainment area, and then up to the fully fenced terraced 405sqm block.
This is more than your new house, this is a home in a street that still celebrates friendships and neighbourhood, with kids regularly playing in the street and neighbours sharing annual curry nights, Christmas parties and Halloween celebrations. 23 Frank St is ready to welcome its new family!
Outstanding Features of 23 Frank Street, Norman Park at a glance:
- Fully fenced 405sqm block
- 5 bedrooms - 3 on upper level, two on lower level
- All bedrooms have built-ins, the Master bedroom with a walk-in robe
- 3 bathrooms, includes ensuite to the master bedroom and full bathroom on each level
- Master has a walk-in robe, ensuite, sunroom/study and private balcony
- Multiple living and entertainment spaces spread over 2 full levels of living
- Open plan living and dining upstairs flowing out to the fully covered entertaining area perfect for outdoor dining / kids play area
- Kitchen is positioned at the heart of the home with quality appliances, stone benchtops, island bench & ample storage
- High ceilings create light and space
- North facing capturing the natural breezes
- Split system air-conditioning in master and living area, + ceiling fans throughout
- Oversized double garage with remote entry and storage
- Within easy access to quality schools, cafe culture, a short drive to the buzzing new
Coorparoo Square, easy public transport options, close proximity to the CBD, close to many parks
- Within Coorparoo State School catchment.
Call Catherine Edwards to discuss this fabulous property further.