SOLID AS A ROCK IN SOUGHT AFTER MANSFIELD!
With two levels of living and set in a convenient, sought after pocket of Mansfield, this well-presented three bedroom family home offers a range of opportunities.
Perfect for a tradesman with both a double garage, double carport and shed; ideal for a home office with a rumpus downstairs that has previously been run as an office separate from the day to day living of the house; or just a great family home complete with in-ground pool to beat the summer heat.
This solid brick and tile home comes with a list of features including hardwood floors throughout the upper level, both fans and air-conditioning, an updated kitchen with dishwasher plus kitchenette downstairs, internal stairs lead to a large carpeted rumpus/home office plus a 2nd bathroom, the lounge room flows out to a tree lined front veranda with outdoor sheer blinds to keep that summer sun at bay and a back entertaining area - perfect space to unwind after a busy day, unless you are enjoying the sparkling in-ground pool.
This home is conveniently place for an easy lifestyle, with only a short walk to city and university bus stops, local shops and restaurants. Garden City is less than a 10 minute drive away and Griffith University only 6km. Family time can be enjoyed at the very close Cresthaven Park and Yandina Picnic Ground. Linfield Street is well within Mansfield State High School catchment and is also very close to Citipointe Christian College. All and all.....a great location!
10 Linfield St, Mansfield at a glance:
- Mansfield State High Catchment
- 536sqm block of land
- 3 bedroom brick and tile home
- 2 bathrooms - one on each level
- 2 living areas - one on each level
- Lower level ideal for a home office, rumpus or teenager retreat
- Well-presented kitchen with good storage and dishwasher
- Air-conditioners and fans throughout
- Good sized front veranda + a back deck
- Double garage + double carport + large lock up shed
- Fully fenced, in-ground pool and landscaped yard surrounding
- Short walk to City and University bus stops
- Easy access to Shops and Restaurants
If comfortable family, a good rental return or space for a home business is what you are after, this is a must see home in the much sought after Mansfield State High School catchment area.
Call Jane Elvin or Catherine Edwards to discuss this property further.