This beautifully renovated Queenslander at 11 Hunter Street offers a rare opportunity to secure a family home of this calibre in the tightly held suburb of Greenslopes.
Retaining the characteristics of yesteryear with VJ's, high ornate ceilings, stained glass casement windows, and honey coloured timber floorboards the home has been tastefully renovated and extended complimenting the old with the new and creating the ultimate home suitable for families of all sizes and ages.
Spread over two full levels of living and offering 4 bedrooms, 2 large bathrooms, study, multiple living and entertaining areas, completed with an in-ground pool, this home is inner city living at its finest. Downstairs is home to a large bedroom, living room, study, bathroom and laundry with ample room to add a kitchenette if needed to create dual living or the perfect teenagers retreat. As you sit on the oversized entertainer's deck you can enjoy views through to the City or watch the kids in the pool.
Conveniently situated approximately 6km to the CBD, walking distances to the Greenslopes Private Hospital and Greenslopes Shopping Centre, parks; and within easy access to the SE freeway, schools, transport and parks.
Outstanding Features of 11 Hunter St Greenslopes at a glance:
- Fully fenced 607sqm block
- Views through to the CBD skyline
- Multiple living and entertaining spaces spread over 2 full levels
- 2 living areas, one on each level
- 4 oversized bedrooms all with built-ins
- 2 bathrooms, one on each level
- Large entertainer's deck that flows from the kitchen
- 2nd timber deck beside the pool perfect for the fire pit
- Lovely front porch
- In-ground swimming pool
- Gorgeous kitchen with 5 burner gas cooking, dishwasher, island bench and ample storage
- Double, drive through garage to easily access that back yard
- Lockable storage
- Oversized laundry + laundry chute
- Split system air-conditioning + ceiling fans
- Dual living opportunity, just add a kitchenette to the lower level
- Walk to the Greenslopes Private Hospital and Greenslopes Shopping Centre
- Easy access to the SE Freeway, schools and transport
- Only 6km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin to discuss this property further.