81 Brisbane Corso, Fairfield is being offered to the market for the first time in 35 years and presents quite a unique opportunity to the astute buyer.
The smart investor can either move right in and enjoy everything that is on offer; add your own mark and extend or renovate if required; or land bank and remove down the track and build your dream home. The current home has been updated recently with new kitchen, bathroom, carpets & walls so will be more than comfortable for the next family to call her home without spending a cent. But for those who want to take this home to the next level there is plenty of scope to do that and it is the perfect position to do so.
Positioned on an absolute riverfront 849sqm block and one of the very few properties on the Corso with both a pontoon and a boat launching ramp accessible from the road, the home offers three large bedrooms with a degree of flexibility and privacy for families of all ages and sizes. The tranquil master retreat is perfectly positioned at the back of the home enjoying the stunning river & city view, river breezes and privacy. Heaps of room for all the toys with a large double garage complete with workshop.
With a relaxed and balanced design maximising on natural light while creating a number of vantage points from which to enjoy the sweeping views over the Brisbane River and city skyline the one thing you won't want to change is the position. The moment you walk through the front door you feel the warmth of the many memories that have gone before and you can easily start imagining your own future here.
Only 4km to the CBD and so close to every convenience imaginable. With easy access to the Green Bridge, QLD Tennis Centre, Major Hospitals, Major Universities, Private Schools, Transport & Fairfield Shopping Centre, Fairfield offers an outstanding lifestyle.
Features of 81 Brisbane Corso at a glance:
- Absolute riverfront 849 sqm block
- Pontoon & boat launching ramp which is accessible from the road
- 3 good sized bedrooms, with the layout to create a 4th or designated study
- Master bedroom is large, positioned at the back of the house enjoying the river views & breezes
- 2 bathrooms - including ensuite to the master
- Updated kitchen with gas cooking & stainless appliances
- Updated main bathroom with separate bath and toilet
- Outdoor entertaining enjoying fantastic river views
- Large double garage with workshop
- Room to park the caravan or camper trailer
- Within 4km's to the CBD
- Bike ride to the Green Bridge
- Easy access to train, bus, shops, Major Hospitals, Major Universities & Hosptials
Call Jane Elvin to discuss this property further.