LOW SET LIVING IN A PEACEFUL LOCATION
This low set brick and tile home at 14 Moorabbin Drive Carina offers an entry level home in peaceful and leafy surrounds on a good-sized 643sqm block.
Ideal for the first home buyer, great for the savvy investor or perfect for the downsizer with no stairs this modest and comfortable property offers the new owner an opportunity to renovate and create their dream home. You’ll love the versatility this home has to offer with a larger than normal floorplan.
Step into your new home and at the front of the property, just off the entrance hall you’ll find a spacious formal living area. You could also create a study here if needed as the oversized l-shape configuration opens it to a mix of layouts. This room connects through to a separate kitchen and dining room which could also be a 2nd living room to have separation from the kids or husband when needed! Flowing out to a covered outdoor entertainment area - ideal for relaxing on long summer evenings or watching the kids play outside. Sitting on a gently sloping and fully-fenced block the garden is large enough for a pool or a game of backyard cricket. I can also see the new owners sitting on the front fully covered porch watching the world go by!
A hallway provides great separation between the living areas at one end of the home and the three bedrooms at the other. The main bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe overlooks the back garden, whilst the other two bedrooms (one with a built-in robe) are located at the front of the home. Servicing the bedrooms is a two-way bathroom with shower and bath and a separate toilet.
Ideally positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, you will enjoy the fact that major shopping centres, schools, transport, sporting facilities, and the Carina Leagues Club are all only minutes away. Located only 10 kilometres from Brisbane's CBD, and with easy access to the Gateway Arterial & Brisbane Airport, the location is ideal.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT 14 MOORABBIN DRIVE, CARINA:
- Situated on an elevated, 643sqm block
- Located in a quiet, tightly held cul-de-sac
- Ceiling fans to keep you cool
- Fully tiled bathroom for easy cleaning
- Separate shower and bath plus a separate toilet
- Brand new carpets installed in bedrooms
- Security Screens Installed throughout
- Well maintained gardens
- Single carport
- Separate storage room
- Park located less than 100m from front door.
- Located perfectly between Westfield Cardinale and Cannon Hill Shopping Centre, just a 5 minute drive to each.
- Mayfield State School Primary Catchment
- Whites Hill State College Catchment
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT CARINA:
- Carina Leagues Club only 6 minutes away
- San Sisto College only 5 minutes away
- Brisbane City Council Library
- Nestled nicely in a leafy pocket, with access close by to Gateway Motorway or whizz straight into the city via Wynnum Road and Old Cleveland Road
Call Jane or Lauren to inspect today as this property will not last long.