A Timeless Queensland Inspired Beach House
Positioned in what is arguably one of the most favorable locations in Brisbane, sitting proud at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this timeless Queensland beach house has been designed specifically for the 1,112m2 block of land on which it sits, a mere 75 metres from the waters' edge. Glass louvres and angled walls ensure that the bay location is taken advantage of; cool breezes sweep through the home while decks and covered verandahs provide many possibilities to capture the breezes while watching the kite surfers down below.
The level lawns provide a playground for kids to kick the footy or hit a cricket ball for six - and for the rainy days, there are three lounge spaces where the parents can find space away from the kids.
The ground floor level hosts the open plan kitchen, dining and family spaces, as well as a lounge room with Bose surround sound speaker system and projector TV. This level opens out onto multiple outdoor entertaining areas; a paved sandstone enclave captures the morning sun for breakfast, a sheltered patio to enjoy lunch while the kids play, and then to the beach house bar and fire pit for the evening.
The first floor serves as a kids retreat - three generous bedrooms, each with built-in cupboards and water views share a bathroom and lounge room opening out onto a wrap-around deck overlooking the landscaped grounds with views over Bramble Bay to Moreton Island.
A parents' retreat on the top floor scores uninterrupted views from Redcliffe across to Moreton Island. Wake up in the morning to watch the sun rise across the water or enjoy a cocktail, beer and fresh local seafood as the sun sets in the evening. An open plan ensuite enables you to enjoy a glass of wine from the spa bath which looks out to the water.
Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These:
- 5 bedrooms; enormous master and ensuite opening onto two decks overlooking Bramble Bay
- 4 Bathrooms - one on each level plus 1 separate from the house
- Multiple living and dining spaces; the kids can watch their shows and leave you in peace
- Commercial quality kitchen; easy clean polished stainless bench tops and splash back. Additional kitchenette in the garage.
- Numerous decks for entertaining and taking in the bay views
- 1,112m2 level lawns and landscaped gardens
- Electric gate access, double garage and space for the caravan, boat and the kids cars
- Ducted vacuum system
- A short bike ride to Sacred Heart Primary School, Sandgate State School and St Patrick's College
- Quick access to Gateway Motorway, M1 & Brisbane Airport - 35min train ride or a 30min drive to the city.
Whether you're looking for a family home to enjoy watching your children grow up, or a beach house where the kids and grandkids will love to visit, 14 Conn Street Brighton is a home where the lifestyle doesn't stop at the front gate.
Call Nick Bowen today for your chance to inspect this home.