QUEENSLANDER WITH LOVELY GREEN SURROUNDS IN A LIFESTYLE LOCATION
45 Brisbane Street Annerley is an early 1900’s Queenslander located in a popular inner-city pocket that borders Dutton Park. Built with the Queensland climate in mind, to take advantage of the Northerly breezes, this property has been fully renovated throughout; with meticulous attention to detail and craftsmanship. This beautiful home enjoys a lovely green outlook from all rooms and must be inspected to appreciate the outstanding lifestyle on offer.
The upper level has all the features you’d expect from a home of this era, ornate pressed metal high ceilings, VJ walls, archway, hallways and brush box wooden floorboards oozing character and warmth. The layout of this property gives a relaxed feel - flowing seamlessly from the welcoming verandah at the front of the property down the entrance hall to the living/dining and through bi-fold doors to the spacious covered back deck - it’s the perfect place to relax, entertain or watch the kids play in the yard. The living room opens to the front deck through French doors, whilst the kitchen at the rear of the property; with recycled hardwood countertops, a Highlander gas stove, Miele dishwasher, and plenty of storage space, connects through a servery to the deck. There are two bedrooms with built-ins on this level along with a bathroom and separate toilet.
Downstairs, there are two more bedrooms; one opening through French Doors to the courtyard area at the front. There’s a separate study and combined bathroom/laundry on this level too. At the rear of the carport there’s also a workshop which could be used to extend through for a kitchenette / removed for extra car space / or utilised as it was created as a workshop.
Ideally positioned for lifestyle and work, this home is not only ideal for owner occupiers but would make a smart investment for the future being within walking distance to Dutton Park train station, Buranda Bus station, PA Hospital and the University of Queensland. This home is in the catchment area for Dutton Park and Yeronga school catchments. It is within easy reach of Major Universities, Major Hospitals, Elite Private Schools and within 3km to the CBD.
Features of 45 Brisbane St Annerley at a glance:
- Fully-fenced and low maintenance 425 sqm block
- North facing enjoying the beautiful natural breezes
- Early 1900’s Queenslander with traditional features throughout
- Pressed metal ceilings, VJ’s, archways, brush box floors
- Large covered entertainment deck
- Stylish kitchen with recycled hardwood countertops a Highlander stove, Qasair range hood and Miele dishwasher
- Four bedrooms - two upstairs and two downstairs
- Separate study
- Energy efficient home with solar panels, 5000l water tank, solar hot water system
- New roof
- Single car port + offstreet parking and separate workshop
- Walk to train, bus, PA Hospital, Buranda Shopping Centre
- Moments to the Green Bridge connecting to the UQ, Major Universities, Major Hospitals, Elite Private Schools & State Schools
- Only 2.6km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin today as this home will not last long.