INNER CITY LIVING AT ITS FINEST!
24 Emperor St, Annerley presents an incredible opportunity for either the owner occupier or investor and is all about location and convenience. Located within walking distance to the PA Hospital, Buranda Shopping Centre, train and bus ensuring work and play are never too far away!
This four-bedroom home is set on an easy maintenance, fenced 412m2 block and enjoys high ceilings and timber floorboards throughout. The easy flow floorplan is perfect for families or executive couples a like. The open plan kitchen and dining area is oversized with 5 burner gas cooktop, ample storage, great preparation bench space and enough room to even create a second TV area, study or extend the 4th bedroom. Standing on the front veranda you enjoy some fantastic city views, a great vantage point for fireworks I would think.
The lower level of the home (not legal height) offers the real bonus of the property. Complete with living room, kitchen and bathroom this area is perfect for a home office, teenagers retreat or even a granny flat. This area flows out to the covered outdoor entertainment area featuring a brick pizza oven and overlooking the low maintenance yard with established gardens and fruit trees. Offering not only an easy care yard, but an efficiently run home with 6.49 kw solar (21 panels) and 5000L water tank there is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy the easy commute to work and every convenience imaginable.
Perfectly located within walking distance to the PA Hospital, Buranda Shopping Centre and the bus; within easy access to Junction Park State School, train station, the Clem 7 Tunnel, M1 Motorway north and south bound ensuring work and play are never too far away.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT 24 EMPEROR STREET, ANNERLEY
- Well-appointed home on 412m2 block
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Timber floorboards throughout the upper level
- Split system air conditioning throughout
- Two kitchens -one on each level, new kitchen / pantry and appliances downstairs
- Two bathrooms - one on each level
- Covered entertaining space complete with pizza oven
- New roof / gutters / eaves and downpipes
- New weather proof vinyl insulated external wall cladding with a lifetime guarantee
- New aluminium awnings on front verandah and new roofing on pergola
- New 6.49KW x 21 panel LG Neon solar with Fronius inverter, still under warranty
- New 3x3m Stratco garden shed for extra secure storage
- Low maintenance yards and 5000l stainless steel water tank with pump
- Location, location, location - just 4kms from the CBD
- Walking distance to public transport including bus and train stops
- Close to Princess Alexandra Hospital and Greenslopes Private Hospital
- Easy walk to Junction State Primary School
Call Jane Elvin to discuss this property further.