63 Frederick St Annerley is a classic Queenslander style home with hoop pine floorboards, high ceilings and welcoming verandah’s but with a modern twist. Built for the Queensland climate to take advantage of the natural breezes, with a lovely front verandah to watch the world go by and a back deck built for not only entertaining but to take full advantage of the magic city views.
The home has been raised to legal height underneath and is ready to build in if needed - create a self-contained level for dual living or build-in to increase the size of the home and cater for the growing family. With a recent and extensive renovation already done there really is nothing left to do but move in and take full advantage of the convenient location and gorgeous home on offer.
With 3 good sized bedrooms all built-in; a built-in study nook; two new modern bathrooms including an ensuite with a stylish black and white theme; beautifully updated kitchen with a Smeg 5 burner freestanding gas oven, ample storage and island bench; entertainment deck which opens up through bi-fold doors from the kitchen taking full advantage of the city views; a great yard with room for a pool and with a cubby perfect for children of all ages; tandem garage plus a huge storage area under the home with room for all the toys…….the only thing missing is a new family to call this beautiful Queenslander home!
Whether you are an executive couple, family or downsizer this home is sure to tick a lot of boxes and will be love at first sight for the astute buyer.
Perfectly positioned for lifestyle and work, this home is not only ideal for owner occupiers but would make a smart investment for the future being within walking distance to the train station, bus, corner store, Yeronga State Primary & High Schools and with easy access to Annerley Woolworths, Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre (Aldi coming soon!), the Green Bridge connecting to the University of QLD, Major Universities, Major Hospitals, Elite Private Schools and within 4km to the CBD.
Features of 63 Frederick St Annerley at a glance:
- Elevated, fenced 499sqm block
- Magical City views
- Queensland character with Hoop pine floorboards, high ceilings & lovely front veranda
- Large North facing deck capturing the city views
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built-ins
- Main bathroom with double vanity, claw foot bath tub and shower
- Ensuite with double vanity and large shower
- Built-in study nook
- Stylish kitchen with feature splashback tiles, freestanding Smeg gas oven, ample storage, island bench & granite
- Entertainment deck that flows effortlessly from the kitchen through the bi-fold doors perfect for entertaining
- Legal height under ready to build in if needed
- Room for 2 cars undercover
- Fully fenced yard, which includes a fantastic cubby house for children of all ages!
- Walk to bus, train, corner store & Yeronga State School
- Easy access to Annerley Woolworths, the Green Bridge, Major Universities, Major Hospitals, Elite Private Schools
- Only 4km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin today as this home will not last long!