Take the lift to the game this season and watch it from home! Designed by multi-award winning architects RotheLowman, 'The Duke' apartments feature two private rooftop terraces, each with unsurpassable views and entertaining facilities.
Whether you're cooking a dinner for two at the pool roof top BBQ area as the sun sets over the cityscape, or whipping up a feast for the extended family with a birds-eye-view of The Gabba on level 16... there will always be room to entertain with mates; there are numerous BBQ facilities, and sun lounges, each with an ultimate postcard perfection backdrop.
Unit 501 provides value for today's lifestyle equipped with many luxurious features:
- Ducted zoned air-conditioning throughout
- Gas cooking appliances and integrated breakfast bar
- Stone benchtops throughout kitchen and bathrooms including all splashbacks
- Generous sized balcony with vistas to the City Skyline
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Open plan floorplan, separation of bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in lounge and both bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Second bedroom with huge built-in cupboard and direct access to balcony
- Internal laundry separate from bathrooms
- Masses of internal cupboards
- Communal Gymnasium
Consider this premier position; set atop a simple road network delivering you to China Town, Queen Street Mall, South Bank Precinct, the Mater Hospital & Lady Cilento Children's hospital, or the Pacific Motorway.
The Duke Apartments are located within walking distance to Raymond Park, the Gabba Stadium, Logan Roads restaurant and lifestyle precinct, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Woolloongabba Bus Station, the Brisbane Botanic Gardens and CBD.
Don't hesitate or you'll miss out; contact Nick Bowen to enquire about this property today!