Invest or Nest, this one's the Best!
Father Christmas only comes once, and this year he could be delivering you style, beauty and elegance at a price you can afford!
4/5 Curwen Terrace provides the ease of maintenance having been tastefully renovated with freshness and simplicity in mind. With air-conditioning, a neutral pallet and tiled flooring throughout the lounge, dining and kitchen space, with a built-in TV wall cabinet, the home really shines with style and practicality.
The key to any home is the kitchen, and here you'll be equipped for the good life with stone benchtops & splashbacks, plenty of storage including floor-to-ceiling pantry, stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher.
Both bedrooms are oversized with double glazed windows, security screens and ceiling fans. The bathroom is neutral and modern, while a separate laundry and storage room adds convenience.. there's not much more you'd need!
Sweet dreams are made of these:
- Large warp-around, dine-in courtyard
- Fully renovated; stone benchtops & splashback, dishwasher, ample storage & air-conditioning
- Double sized bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Renovated neutral bathroom with full-size bath
- Double-glazed windows, security screens throughout
- Remote controlled garage door, secure laundry & storage room
- Less than 1km walk to Holy Spirit North-side Private Hospital / Prince Charles Hospital, Chermside Shopping Centre, Craigslea State School & Hamilton Road Early Education Centre.
- Downfall Creek / Huxtable Park nature strip and Bike Paths close-by
- Bus Routes on your doorstep (325, 335, 338, 340 & 353) to Chermside, Brisbane CBD & beyond.
- Previously tenanted for $360/week, currently owner occupied; vacant possession
- Low Body Corporate Fees of $655 / qtr (Admin. Sinking Fund & Insurance)
Easy to live in or easy to let out, call Nick Bowen today for more info!